Join us December 22, 2019 between 11 am and 2pm for a special Christmas Brunch!
With Christmas right around the corner, there is no better time to start planning ahead for all of the fun ways to treat yourself and truly enjoy this special time of year. Here at Canterbury Retreat and Conference Center, we love the holiday season, not only for all of the excitement that happens during this time of year, but because it is a great excuse to get friends, family and loved ones together to make special memories.
This is why we are offering a special holiday brunch at Canterbury Retreat’s Overlook dining room. We encourage all of our supporters to take some time to come together with those they love the most and to treat themselves to a special Christmas meal. Brunch will be just $20 for adults, $5 for kids 4 to 14 years old and children under 4 are free.
So, make sure that you get a big group together for our Sunday brunch event and take advantage of this special event. Don’t miss out, seats are limited so book your table today.
There is something special for our corporate supporters as well.
Get your name out to the Oviedo-Winter Springs community through sponsorship of our Christmas Sunday Brunch!
Sponsoring our December 22nd Christmas Brunch is a great way to get your business out in front of all participants and our supporters.
Main Sponsorship Benefits:
- Your company’s name and logo on e-blasts and website within promotional time-frame.
- Logo on website event landing page
- Placement of your branded items or printed materials at each seat
- Four complimentary entry ticket for sponsorship
- Exhibit table for your promotional materials
- Acknowledgment at the event
Main Sponsorship: $500
If your organization want to participate in a meaningful way, become a Supporting Sponsor.
Supporting Sponsorship Benefits:
- Logo inclusion on site landing page as a Supporting Sponsor
- Four complimentary entry tickets to be donated locally
- Our goal is to provide entry tickets to those alone during the holiday season, seniors, and families in transition.
Supporting Sponsorship: $200